Saving text files on somebody else’s computer is not a wise idea. This is why you should go for online note-taking apps while using the Internet on somebody else’s computer. To get the job done quickly and securely, check out the online note-taking app called Shrib.
Shrib is a simple and free web tool. You can type the note into the text area and then quickly save it. Optionally you can save backup copies for your notes in case you want to track changes. To secure the notes, simply assign them a password by clicking on the “lock these notes” link. At the top you will find the note’s public URL which you can customize and share.
- A user friendly web service.
- Lets you quickly take notes and save them.
- Lets you back up copies of your notes.
- Lets you assign passwords to your notes.
- Similar tools: Knowcase, Spark App, ListaMania, Scribbly, Stickr, NoteForLater, Wrttn and LessMemories.
- Also read related articles:Comparison of Online “˜To-Do List’ services
5 Excellent ToDo List Apps For Linux That You Might Not Have Heard Of
4 Adobe AIR ToDo List Apps For Managing Your Tasks
Check out Shrib @ www.shrib.com