While Instagram doesn’t make it possible to know who’s viewed your images, when it comes to Instagram stories and live videos, you can tell exactly how many people have viewed it, along with who has seen it.
How to Create Instagram Stories
If you’ve never created an Instagram story before, creating one is a pretty simple process. Just go to your feed and tap your profile picture with the plus button. You can start adding images and videos from your camera roll or take photos and video right there within the app.
Here are some other things you can do with Instagram stories:
- You can continue to add images to your story throughout the day.
- You can hide Stories from specific followers.
- You can save Stories to your camera roll or create a new post with one image or video from your Stories.
- You can save Stories to your Archive, where only you can see them.
- Once Stories are saved to your Archive, you can add them to highlights on your profile. This is a great way to showcase what your Instagram feed is all about.
How to See Who’s Viewed Your Instagram Stories and Live Videos
So now that you know what Instagram stories are all about, here’s how you can tell who has viewed your Instagram stories:
- Open up your story and swipe up on the screen.
- Swipe through your Story and you can see exactly how many people have seen each image, and who they are.
- You can also hide the story from people after they’ve seen it by tapping the X next to their name.
It’s also worth noting that only you can see these details.
Do you use Instagram Stories on a regular basis? What kind of content do you share through Stories? Let us know in the comments.
Image Credit: Igor Tischenko/Depositphotos