Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.
ScreenLeap is not about taking screenshots or clippings. Rather, it shares your actual screen in real-time by letting your recipients join a live session.
To start, go to ScreenLeap and click on “Share my screen”. Once you do that, you will be provided with a unique session code that you can send to anybody. Once they enter the code on ScreenLeap, they can join the session and see exactly what you are seeing or doing on your computer.
The best part about ScreenLeap is that it requires no software to download, no extensions to install and no signups to do. All it requires is a browser with updated Java plugin. This easy-to-use factor allows ScreenLeap to be used on computers, tablets, smartphones and any other device with a web browsing capability.
- Share your screen with multiple people in real-time.
- No tools to download or install.
- Pause or stop sharing any time.
- Share the full screen or a particular area.
- Can be shared with any web enabled device.
- No registration required.
- Similar sites: Join.Me, GoView, FreeScreenCast, Mikogo, Screencast-O-Matic, Screen2 and CrossLoop.
- Also read related articles:
Visit ScreenLeap @ www.screenleap.com