Screenfly: View Your Website On Different Screen Sizes
For web designers, testing the visual elements and interface of a website on different devices and resolutions is critical. Screenfly is a free web app that helps designers make sure their website is appearing as desired on all the devices out there. To use, simply type the URL of any website and then choose the device from the left hand menu.
The list includes computers (9 different resolutions), tablets (Samsung, iPad, Motorola and more), mobile devices (Blackberry, iOS, Android) and even three different resolutions of television. You can enable or disable scrolling and even rotate the display from landscape to portrait.
It is one of the best tools for testing a website without actually going to different devices.
- See how your website appears on different devices.
- Include computers, tablets, televisions and mobile phones.
- Enable scrolling and rotate display if desired.
- No registration required.
- Similar tools: TestSize and ViewLike.us .
Visit Screenfly @ www.quirktools.com/screenfly