Screencast-O-Matic: Online Screencast Software
Screencast-O-Matic is an extremely useful and totally free online screencasting software that enables anyone to create and share recorded screen sessions (aka screencasts) online. It works directly from the browser, no-installation needed.
- Create video screencasts of your screen (or part of it) right from your browser.
- Works on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Choose size for your screencast: 640×480, 800×600, Full Screen, etc.
- Add Notes: add moment-specific notes to the screencast and let viewers jump specific points in the video.
- Commenting: Let viewers comment on your screencasts.
- Export ready screencasts to Quicktime or save them online.
- Embed screencasts anywhere on the web (see one below).
- Search for screencasts created by other users.
- Screencast duration: up to 15 minutes long.
Screencast-o-Matic demo video
LifeHacker Screencast-O-Matic Review: “… great for quickly creating and sending simple instructions to your less computer-literate friends or family…”
go to Screencast-O-Matic [http://www.screencast-o-matic.com]
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.