ScootPad: Monitor The Progress Of Students In Your Elementary Class
Today there are a number of tools that helps teachers organize student records and organize their progress. If you teach elementary class students and are looking for such a tool, you should check out a website called ScootPad.
ScootPad is a free to use web service that helps you monitor the progress of students in your elementary class. Parents and teachers can sign up for an account and then add children to classes. You can enter the details of each child along with their username and password. Children can then log into the service using a browser or an Android or iOS smart device application to practice exercises related to math and reading. Teachers can monitor the progress of each student from their dashboard.
Teachers can also post updates and notes on the class’s virtual wall.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Helps teachers monitor progress of elementary class students.
- Offers math and reading exercises for students.
- Offers web interface, Android app, and iOS app.
- Similar tools: Nearpod and ClassDojo,
- Also read related articles: 4 Great Sites To Rate and Review Teachers & Professors and 7 Alternatives to SparkNotes & CliffsNotes for Book Summaries .
Check out ScootPad @ http://scootpad.com
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.