Nowadays, when you apply for jobs it is becoming common to host your resume online and share it’s URL with prospective employers. It is more convenient than sending it by email or by fax because you can keep your online resume updated with new data and share the URL by SMS, email or an instant message.
There are numerous free online resume builder sites and most of them require registration. But if you don’t have much time and want to quickly create a simple and presentable online resume, check out a sample resume template provided at SampleResumeTemplate.net. It is simple to use, has a nice layout and lets you quickly customize it with your own data.
Simply download given files and customize the main resume file (/srt-resume.html) by entering your own information (personal details, education, job experience etc). When you are done go ahead and upload files to some online server and then hare its URL with your prospective employers when applying for jobs. If you don’t have access to a personal online server, you may simply store your files online using one of the free file hosting services like FileDroper, Upit.to etc.
- Free simple customizable resume template.
- Simple to use, has a nice layout and lets you quickly customize it with your own data.
- Download resume files, fill the main resume file with your own details and upload files online.
- Share URL of your online resume with prospective employers.
- Similar sites: VisualCV, Emurse and Resolio.
- More websites to get free downloadable resume templates.
Check out Sample Resume Template @ www.sampleresumetemplate.net