Ruler is an iPhone app that basically adds a ruler to your iPhone display making it easy to measure the scale of small things.
Select the type of metric you want (both imperial and metric scales are supported), ruler position (i.e. left, middle or right side of the screen) and click “show ruler”. That’s pretty much it. Check out the screenshot below for the sample.
You might be also interested in recently covered Screen-O-Meter. You can use this one to get a measure tape on you computer screen. I find it quite helpful when shopping on Amazon or eBay for gadgets.
Here are some of the other useful iPhone Apps from the same publisher:
- – Morse Code – morse code generator and sender
- – Compass – use iPhone as compass
- – Budget – track and manage your spendings
- – Call Checker – check whether it’s the right time to place a call
- – Workout – track and monitor interval trainings
- – Widgetop – get dashboard widgets on the iPhone
- – iPhone Apps – stay up-to-date on newly added apps to the Apple directory
- – Start Me Up – application launcher for your device
Check out iPhone Ruler App @ ruler.speedymarks.com