Ringer.Org: Easily Create Your Own Custom Ringtones
Ever since cell phones hit the market, people have wanted to have their own ringtones. Even when the tones were nothing more than a series of beeps and bloops, people still wanted theirs to be individualized. Now, things have advanced, and ringtones are full-fledged songs. Ringer.org makes it incredibly easy for users to jump in and make their own ringtones.
Users simply go to ringer.org, upload a file in AAC, FLAC, M4A, MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA format. Songs can be uploaded from a user’s computer or from a URL. Users can then choose easy mode, advanced mode or expert mode. Each mode allows the user to tweak more details about the outputted tone. Once they are satisfied with their tone, users can click “Make Ringtone” to have it outputted.
Once the ringtone is finished, it can be downloaded to your hard drive, emailed to you or sent to your cell phone. Of course, sending it to your phone directly will only be supported on certain devices. Either way, this site makes it easy to make and tweak a ringtone to your liking.
- Three skill modes to customize your tone as much or as little as you like.
- Pick the length and parts of the song the tone comes from.
- Supports audio in AAC, FLAC, M4A, MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA format.
- Send tones to your hard drive, email or directly to your phone.
- Browser based; no software to download.
- Similar tools: YouTube To Ringtone Converter, Tube2Tone, MadRingtones and Brinked Ringtone Creator.
Find Ringer.org @ www.ringer.org
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.