Retune: Remotely Control Desktop iTunes Using Android Phone [Android 3.2+]
If you have your computer hooked up to a large screen or sound system, then you would surely appreciate a way to remotely control the media you are playing on the computer. You can sit back and relax, using a remote control to change songs or movies being played. Here to make this possible is a tool called Retune.
Retune is a smartphone app for Android devices. The app is free and sized at nearly 600 KB. You can get the app for your phones running version 3.2 or later of Android. When you run the application, it gives you a 4 digit PIN that you can enter into your desktop iTunes remote control option. Remember to connect your phone and computer on the same network. From then onwards you will be able to remotely control your desktop iTunes through your Android phone. Media information will all be displayed on your phone.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Lets you remotely control desktop iTunes.
- Works when phone and computer connected on same network.
- Also read related article: 2 Excellent Media Syncing Applications For Your Android .
Check out Retune @ play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.squallydoc.retune