Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
Your LinkedIn public profile might fulfill the function of a resume but it lacks the visual appeal and formatting to become an impressive online resume. Here to provide you with a service to create a professional-looking yet appealing online resume is a site called Resumonk.
Resumonk is a free to use web service that lets you create online resumes. You begin by creating an account on the site and then creating your resume by filling out the fields. Fields that you can fill in include your contact information, education, past work experience, your professional profile, and your particular skills. You can create multiple resumes through the same account and edit any resume after its creation.
For each resume you can select from a variety of resume templates available on Resumonk. Your resumes are published online for public viewing – you can share their URL with others. Alternatively you can also download your resumes as PDF documents.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you create online resumes with your choice of template.
- You can download your online resumes as PDF documents.
- You can create multiple resumes through a single account.
- Similar tools: ResumUP, KareerMe and ReZScore.
- Also read related articles: Top 3 Websites To Build A Free Resume Online, 3 Useful Websites for Free Downloadable Resume Templates and 3 Less-Known Free Online Resume Builders.
Check out Resumonk @ www.resumonk.com