RentBits is a rental property search engine using which you can search for rental property and also view average rental trends and stats. It aggregates rental listings from a number of rental sites and presents all this data in an easy-to-search format. You can search for listings by location, price, number of bedrooms or browse listings in major metro areas.
Advanced search lets you filter listings by apartment type (e.g. house, duplex, condo), number bathrooms and certain amenities (e.g. pets allowed, garage).
To see average rental rates in your area, check out site’s Rental Statistics. It shows rental price history over the last 6 months for properties in 4000 major cities in US. Its a handy tool for both renters and landlords to adjust to current market rental prices.
Average rental prices in Los Angeles, California
The site also provides downloadable Rental Comparison Widget that lets you view average rates for up 4 locations from your desktop.
- Rental property search engine.
- Search rental properties all over US and view rental trends.
- Filter listings by location, apartment type, price, amenities and view them on a Google Map.
- View average rental prices for 4000 major cities.
- Download desktop widget to view the average rates from your desktop.
- Similar websites: PadMapper and ApartmentMap .
- Free and no signup.
Check out RentBits @ www.rentbits.com