Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
Whether you are talking on the phone to your spouse, discussing an issue with your boss, on negotiating a deal with another company, you would obviously prefer to keep your phone calls as private as possible. RedPhone helps us ensure our conversations stay between us and the other caller.
RedPhone is a free to use smartphone application for Android running phones. The app is sized at only 1.31 MB. Currently the app is in beta and will only be useful for users in the US.
The app’s function is to provide end-to-end encryption for your calls, securing your conversations so that nobody can listen in. Therefore your call signals, if intercepted midway, will not be decipherable to 3rd parties. This highly useful security technique helps you make your phone calls as privately as possible.
The best part is that your phone works just like normal: your calls are received normally and your own number is used so the recipient knows it is you calling.
- A user friendly android app to encrypt phone calls.
- Compatible with Android phones.
- Encrypts your phone conversations end-to-end.
- Ensures privacy on phone calls.
- Uses your own number – recipient knows it is you calling.
- Similar tool: Anti Theft For Mobile.
- Also read related article: Top 5 Tools That Will Help You Locate Your Lost Cell Phone.
Use qr code below to download the app onto your Android:
Check out RedPhone @ www.androidzoom.com/android_applications/communication/redphone-beta_hfye.html