RecruiterBox: Job Vacancy & Application Management Tool
Numerous websites can be used to list a job. But very few web services let you effective manage the CVs received through your listed job. One of these websites is RecruiterBox that offers its users a friendly solution.
RecruiterBox is a simple to use web service that lets you publish a vacancy with the job details and then collect CVs. The site offers free and paid services with the paid ones offering a greater number of job openings. To list an opening, you have to enter the business location and the job’s details. These are all published under a unique URL; also visible on this URL are your company’s details that you can optionally enter.
URL visitors can drop their resumes in one of the following file formats: PDF, DOC, DOCX, HTML, RTF, and ODT.
A summary of your listed jobs and the applications that you have received is visible on your dashboard. To analyze CVs you can add other people to your RecruiterBox account and jointly consider resumes with ease.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you list jobs.
- Lets you put up company details with the job.
- Lets candidates submit resumes in a variety of file formats.
- Displays summary of job listings and applications.
- Lets you add other people to your account and jointly analyze CVs.
- Similar tools: HireRoom and LinkUp.
- Also read related articles:Top 10 Most Effective Job Search Websites
4 Tips To Get Better Results From Job Search Engines
Check out RecruiterBox @ www.recruiterbox.com
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.