Recipefy: Food Recipes Social Network & Online Cookbook
Recipefy is an online cookbook and food recipe social network. It lets you submit, share and manage your favorite food recipes online and discover new recipes submitted by users from countries all over the world. You can browse recipes from different countries, filter them by type (appetizers, starters, main courses etc) and by popularity.
To submit and share your own recipes, you have to register on the site or log in with your existing Twitter/Facebook/Google accounts. As a registered user, you can submit recipes, browse recipes of other users, leave comments, vote on recipes (“I like it”) and follow other users.
To add a recipe, fill out the ingredients, directions, prep and cook time, cooking level (easy, medium, difficult) and attach a cover photo. Moreover, you can add photo directions and even upload a video. You can then share it on the site or make it private.
- Submit and manage your food recipes online.
- Discover new recipes from users from all over the world, browse popular recipes by type (appetizers, starters, main courses etc) and country.
- Invite friends from Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and Yahoo and share recipes with them.
- Make your recipes public or private.
- Site available in English and Italian languages.
- To submit recipes register for an account or login with your existing Twitter/Facebook/Google account.
- Similar tools: Saymmm , Cooklet , ManTestedRecipes , CookDinner and Plummelo.
- Also read related articles:3 Great Online Resources To Learn How To Cook Well
Yummly ““ A Recipe Search Engine to Spice up Your Cooking
Check out Recipefy @ www.recipefy.com