RealCarTips: Find Out How Much Others Paid for Their Car
Despite the horrible economy and credit crunch, over 12 million Americans will still be buying a new car
over the next 12 months (according to Global Insight Inc). For those who still have the money to spend,
you can be sure they will be hunting for a good deal. One reference point they can use is RealCarTips, a website where they can find out how much others paid for their car and what is a fair price for it.
The site shows real prices paid at dealerships by actual consumers. For those who have already purchased a car, they can submit the price and see how they rank compared to other buyers of the same vehicle. Great way to find out whether it was a good deal or a rip off.
See a sample screenshot showing Prices Paid for 2008 Honda Civic
- Browse Prices Paid for cars by car model and make.
- See MSRP (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price), invoice price, price paid, and dollar savings.
- Also see dealership name, date of purchase, and buyer rating & comments.
- Sort listings by largest “% off MSRP”, city and state.
- Prices are ranked and given a letter grade from A to F.
- Submit your price and see how you rank compared to other buyers.
- Check out the avg. % off MSRP and avg. dollar savings for each make/model.
Visit RealCarTips @ www.realcartips.com
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.