Generally, QR codes are regarded as a mobile thing. This makes sense because more often than not, you are encountering them when you are on the go. However, this may not always be the case. There might be a website with a QR code on it that you are interested in scanning for one reason or another. If this happens, QRreader is happy to help.
The reader is available through the Google Chrome web store as a free extension. It is easy to install and sits quietly in the background when not in use. If you encounter a QR code on a website you simple need to right-click on the code and click the scan button in the menu. The extension will then show you whatever information is contained within the code.
- Easily scan QR codes in Google Chrome.
- Easy to get access to in the right-click menu.
- Free and easy to install.
- Always running in the background.
- Similar tools: QRcore, JumpScan and Likify.
Find QRreader @ the Google Chrome web store