Creating screenshots from your computer screen is a very simple process but it can be tedious if you need to do it repeatedly. Puush is a desktop application that can simplify the process of taking screenshots from your computer and uploading them online. After all, most screen captures are taken for the purpose of sharing them to other people over the Internet.
Puush allows you to take screenshots of your current window using keyboard shortcuts and automatically uploads your screenshot to your online account, leaving a shortened URL to your clipboard, so that you can easily share it with other people.
To use Puush, you need to download and install the desktop client, and create an account on their site. Once Puush is already running in the background, you can capture your current window by pressing CTRL + Shift + 2, capture your full screen by pressing CTRL + Shift + 3, or capture an area in your screen by pressing CTRL + Shift + u. Your captures are automatically uploaded and hosted in your Puush account where you can store up to 200MB worth of files for free.
Puush has huge potential as an app for people who need to takes screenshots of their computer frequently. While the free account is more than enough for most casual users, you can further improve Puush’s functionality by upgrading to a paid pro account.
- Take a screenshot using keyboard shortcuts.
- Automatically uploads screen captures to your online account.
- Leaves behind a shortened URL of the last taken screenshot.
- Store up to 200MB of files for free (unlimited for pro account).
- 20MB maximum file size (250MB for pro account)-
- Manage your online files-
- Ad-free sharing of images and files-
- Files are retained forever-
- Works with Windows, OS X, and iOS-
- Similar Tools: Autoscreenshot, W3 Snapshot, and Collabshot–
Check out Puush @ http://puush.me