Reading news and feeds you subscribed to can be a little inconvenient on your handheld devices. The compact screen does not allow much room and requires an innovative interface from your feed-reading application. That innovative interface is precisely what Pulse offers.
Pulse is a free smartphone application compatible with Android devices and iOS devices (iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad). The app lets you read articles from your feeds by first previewing them as thumbnails which can be slid horizontally. The eye-catching interface helps you read more conveniently.
The app delivers you the latest news; it also lets you port your subscribed feeds from your Google Reader account. Once received, the articles are stored on your device and can be read offline. Anything interesting you read on Pulse can easily and quickly be shared on your social networks – Facebook, Twitter, and InstaPaper.
- A user friendly smartphone application.
- Supports Android and iOS devices.
- Lets you read news and subscribed feed items in a friendlier interface.
- Lets you port your Google Reader subscriptions.
- Supports offline reading.
- Allows quick sharing of anything interesting you read.
- Similar tool: Zazu.
- Also read related articles: 6 Android Websites You Should Check Out and 20 Websites Every Apple Fan Must Bookmark .
Check out Pulse @ www.alphonsolabs.com/products