If you want to give your images an original painting feel check out PsykoPaint.com. Using this online tool you can now turn your pictures into paintings just by grabbing one of the provided brushes (strokes, polygons, particles, shapes, ribbons, geometrics etc) and start painting on top of your image. Cool blend modes like darken, hardlight, multiply, overlay, and more are there as well. The great part is that color selection is done for you automatically, you basically just select the item and apply it.
When the image is ready you can download it to your computers or publish on PsykoPaint gallery for everyone to see. You may also check out its public gallery and see what others came up with.
- Online painting tool to give your images an original painting feel.
- Apply different brushes: strokes, polygons, particles, shapes, ribbons and geometrics.
- Apply variety of blend modes: erase, darken, hardlight, multiply, overlay, screen and more.
- Color selection is done automatically.
- Save ready images onto your computer or publish them on PsykoPaint gallery.
- Browse gallery of images created by others.
- Free, no sign up needed.
- Similar tools: ImageMixer, Viscosity, Mutapic, Bomomo, Dekaf and Wordle.
Check out PsykoPaint @ www.psykopaint.com