Print Pages to PDF: Use Firefox to Print Webpages to PDF Files
If you want to email the current contents of a webpage as they are to somebody, the best way would be to first convert the webpage into a PDF file. Here to help you do that is a nifty tool called Print Pages to PDF.
Print Pages to PDF is a browser tool that comes as an add-on for Mozilla Firefox. The add-on lets you print webpages opened up in Firefox to PDF files. After the add-on has been installed, you can right-click on the webpage and choose to print the currently active tab or all tabs; additionally you can choose to print only the text or the entire webpage, leaving its layout intact.
The conversion process is displayed in a window that appears and the PDF files are automatically opened when they are finished printing.
- A user-friendly browser add-on.
- Compatible with Mozilla Firefox.
- Lets you print webpages to PDF files.
- Can print webpages intact or just their text.
- Can print active tab or all tabs.
- Similar tools: iWeb2Print , Print Edit, PrintFriendly and PrintWhatYouLike.
- Also read related articles:
Check out Print Pages to PDF @ [No Longer Available]