Podio: A Single Dashboard for Managing Your Organization’s Tasks
While running an organization or managing a group project, you need to efficiently assign tasks, monitor them, keep the goals in view, and maintain a record of all that happens. Needless to say, it can get a bit overwhelming. Here to help you smoothly execute those jobs is a web service called Podio.
Podio is a wonderful web service that offers numerous tools. These tools are essentially targeted towards project managers and people who run organizations. Using these tools you can conveniently set up new tasks along with their assignments, descriptions, and due dates. You can also attach relevant digital files with the tasks you post.
In addition to tasks, Podio lets you maintain a list of contacts, post bulletin updates of your organization to share them with your group, views tasks according to your calendar, and send messages to your contacts on the site.
The site offers its users a free package with unlimited storage and ‘spaces’ or groups. The premium account offers additional users and better reporting, user management, and user permissions.
- A user-friendly all in one task management dashboard.
- Offers tools to manage employees and projects.
- Lets you assign tasks to people along with mentioning task details.
- Lets you post organization updates and bulletins.
- Makes it easier to work with employees and group members remotely located.
- Similar tools: Scrumblr, Producteev , TheDeadline and SprintIm.
Check out Podio @ www.podio.com
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.