Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
The Internet has numerous web applications to offer that act as alarm clocks. These apps usually provide a list of predefined alarm music or sounds. But if you want your favorite podcast to play at a set alarm time, you should check out a podcast alarm clock called PodcastAlarm.
Podcast Alarm is a free and very simple to use web service. The app detects your system time and lets you set up an alarm accordingly. You then specify the URL of a podcast. This podcast is played at the time the alarm is supposed to ring. A direct URL is also generated for your settings; you can bookmark this URL and visit it each time to have the alarm preset and the podcast URL pre-entered.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you setup an alarm time.
- Detects your system time.
- Plays your specified podcast at set time.
- Offers option to save settings via direct URL.
- Similar tools: TimerTab, Sleep Cycle, MetaClock, MusicAlarmClock, OnlineVideoClock, OnlineClock, KukuKlok and AlarmTube.
- Also read related article: Best Online Alarm Clocks For Naps At Work.
Check out Podcast Alarm @ www.podcastalarm.com