The Internet has numerous web applications to offer that act as alarm clocks. These apps usually provide a list of predefined alarm music or sounds. But if you want your favorite podcast to play at a set alarm time, you should check out a podcast alarm clock called PodcastAlarm.
Podcast Alarm is a free and very simple to use web service. The app detects your system time and lets you set up an alarm accordingly. You then specify the URL of a podcast. This podcast is played at the time the alarm is supposed to ring. A direct URL is also generated for your settings; you can bookmark this URL and visit it each time to have the alarm preset and the podcast URL pre-entered.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you setup an alarm time.
- Detects your system time.
- Plays your specified podcast at set time.
- Offers option to save settings via direct URL.
- Similar tools: TimerTab, Sleep Cycle, MetaClock, MusicAlarmClock, OnlineVideoClock, OnlineClock, KukuKlok and AlarmTube.
- Also read related article: Best Online Alarm Clocks For Naps At Work.
Check out Podcast Alarm @ www.podcastalarm.com