PocketDo: Remote Control Android From Your Computer’s Browser
Remotely controlling your phone through your computer has a number of advantages. When the phone is lost, you can make it ring and find it, you can use your keyboard to type and send text messages, and more. Here to help you offer those features and a few bonus ones is a tool called PocketDo.
PocketDo is a smartphone application for Android devices. The application is sized at nearly 2 MB and is compatible with Android version 2.2 or later. It connects your phone to a computer web browser and enables you to ring your phone, send and receive messages, and manage your contacts. Additionally you can share images and view the feed through your phone’s camera to turn it into a spycam. This helps you easily monitor your room or check who is using your phone.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Lets you control phone through web browser.
- Sends messages, share images, manage contacts, and view feed from phone’s camera.
- Similar tools: LazyDroid , Android Screencast and AirDroid .
Check out PocketDo @ [No Longer Available]
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.