Self analysis and improvement can greatly help you in your professional as well as personal life. The best way for self-analysis is getting the opinion of others about certain attributes of yours. PlusRated is a tool that helps you do this online.
PlusRated is a free online service that helps you find out what others think about your skills. The first step is to create an account on the site. You can do this via an existing Facebook, Twitter, or Google account. Next you add your key skills to your PlusRated account. Send out emails inviting people over to PlusRated and rate your skills. They can rate you publicly or anonymously.
Your ratings can be seen by you as stats as well as graphs. By noticing which skills are voted high and which are not, you can easily observe the areas you need to improve in. Similarly you can help other PlusRated users you know by rating their skills; you can even rate non-PlusRated members via their email addresses.
For more info watch demo video below:
- Community based personal skill development and improvement web service.
- Lets you get ratings for your skills.
- Lets you rate others on their skills.
- Provides stats as figures and graphs.
- Helps you improve yourself.
- Similar tools: Goalforit.
- Also read related articles:
Check out PlusRated @ www.plusrated.com