Plug In Launcher: Auto Launch Specified Android Apps When Connecting Cables
Do you wish your favorite music player would launch automatically after you insert your headphones into your smartphone, or start a tethering app when you connect by USB ? Now you can, with Plug In Launcher. It is an app for Android smartphones that lets you specify which applications to run depending on the type of cable hooked up to your smartphone.
Simply install the app on your smartphone and choose which application you want to start depending on the type of the connected cable (USB/headset). If you don’t want to be interrupted while using your smartphone, you can choose to display a dialog every time before starting an app.
- Automatically launches your selected app when a specific cable is connected to your smartphone.
- Only for Android smartphones.
- Supported cables types: Power/USB and headphone.
- Choose to display a dialog (to launch a specified app) every time when a cable is connected.
- Download free for an Android smartphone.
Check out and download @ [No Longer Available]