Do you have an Android device that your child loves to play with? Handing them your cell phone can be a great way to keep them busy when you are stuck in a boring situation. They can play games and keep themselves entertained while you do what you need to. Of course, there are certain risks involved such as them going to the web browser and seeing things they shouldn’t. Play Safe is an Android app that allows you to limit what your children can do on your phone.
Using the app is incredibly simple. You just boot it up and choose the applications you want your kids to be able to get access to. If you know there are 3 or 4 games that they really love, you add them to the list and when they use the phone they will not be able to use anything else besides the apps you have chosen for them.
When your kids ask to play with your phone, you simply launch Play Safe and click the lock button. Until you unlock the phone, only the chosen apps will be usable. When they are done, simply unlock the device and it will be ready to used normally.
- Control what apps your kids can use on your Android.
- Choose as many or as few apps as you want.
- No need to worry about them calling, texting or seeing something they should not.
- Easily lock and unlock with just a couple of screen taps.
- Similar sites: Android Parental Control, Gallery Private and AppLock.
Find Play Safe @ playsafeapp.com