Planyp.us: Wiki Style Group Planning
Many of group planning websites allow you to collaborate with your friends but not until you and your friends go through a tedious sign-up process. Planypus is a web service that takes the hassle out of planning. There is no registration for your friends, you simple start a plan (wiki page) and send out link so they can contribute.
Planyp.us has a very intuitive interface that allows you to start a plan with as much or as little detail as you want. Once page is created and shared with friends, they can contribute, post comments and participate in polls. They can also vote on plan ideas with a single-click.
Planyp.us is very good solution if you want to plan events for your small business or family without sending out extensive emails and managing the RSVP details.
- Wiki planning tool to make and share plans.
- Let friends participate without signing up.
- Use features like polls and live comments to gather feedback.
- See your upcoming plans on a personal calendar.
- Get updates through RSS, email or a mobile device.
- Integrate your calendar with iCal or Google Calendar.
- Get reminders for upcoming events.
Visit Planyp.us @ www.planyp.us