Pipy App: A Windows Desktop App to Quickly Open Programs, Files, and Folders
Sometimes while you are using your PC, you need to open a file or program but simply cannot find it. The usual solution is to use the native search feature in Windows but if you are looking for a quicker and more convenient solution, check out an app called Pipy.
Pipy App is a free to use desktop application for Windows computer. The app’s setup file is sized at nearly 1.5 MB and it installs quickly. Once installed you can access Pipy through its icon in the System Tray or open it from its hotkey combination which can be customized through the app’s settings. With the app open you can type in the name of the program you are looking for and it appears. If you see a bunch of options, you can either click on them to open them or use the keyboard’s arrow keys to reach your desired result. If you want to open a file or folder, simply type ‘search’ before your query.
The app lets you execute online searches as well if you type ‘websearch’ before your query. The default search engine used is Google but you can change that in the app’s settings.
- A user-friendly desktop application.
- Compatible with Windows computers.
- Lets you quickly search for and open programs, files, and folders.
- Lets you search the internet from your desktop.
- Also read related articles: 3 Ways To Open Applications & Windows Maximized With VB Script [Windows] .
Check out Pipy App @ www.pipyapp.com