Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.
Through Pingg you can send customizable ecards and event notifications. The designs used on these cards and notifications are submitted by artists, photographers, illustrators, and stationery companies. As you explore the site, you will unravel a plethora of nice features.
While the site has a collection of excellent ecards ecards, Pingg’s event notifications are its more prominent feature. If you are the event host, you can create a notification for your event (any type of event). The notification design can be selected from the ones on the site or alternatively you can design an invitation yourself.
Your next step is to choose the mode of invitation: email, text message, postal mail, Facebook, or a combination of these. Upon receiving their invitations, guests can RSVP on your Pingg event’s URL and provide additional information like total number of attendees and any messages to the host.
As a host you can invite more guests at any point of the event and communicate with them. Ping will handle your event for free if the guests are fewer than 250; postal mail and text messages apply if you select them.
- Ecards and event notifications include wonderful designs by amazing artists.
- Send ecards for any occasion (birthday, thank yous, happy holidays, baby announcements, etc).
- Ecards / notifications can be sent via text message, postal mail, email, and Facebook.
- Event notifications include RSVP capability.
- Each event has its unique URL.
- Free event management for events with fewer than 250 guests; for more guests a paid plan is available with discounted prices on text messages and postal mail.
- Similar tools: FlyGreetings, MashupArts, CardSimple, Someecards, Deyey, GotFreeCards and FreePrintableCards.
- Also read related article: 7 Great & Free Disney E-Cards Websites.
Check out Pingg @ www.pingg.com