PiliApp Symbol: Copy All Kinds of Symbols to Your Clipboard
We all have our keyboards, and they can type all kinds of things. There are lots of symbols available right on the keyboard, but what if you want to type something that is not readily available on the keyboard? If that’s the case you need to check out PiliApp Symbol. It has hundreds of symbols available for you to use however you wish.
When you click a symbol it is automatically copied to your clipboard. You can take the copied symbol and paste it into whatever you need. The symbols are broken down by category. There are symbols for math, Chinese, love, arrows and almost any other kind of symbol you might need.
If you need to copy more than one symbol, simply click the history check box on the top of the screen. As you click more symbols, it will copy each one of them in the order you click. This way, you can take all the symbols at once and paste them into whatever you need. You can also select HTML to view the HTML code for the chosen symbol.
- Copy hundreds of symbols to your clipboard with just a click.
- Use the history function to copy more than one symbol at a time.
- View HTML code for a symbol.
- Many categories of symbols to choose from.
- Similar tools: Inunico.de , UnicodeTable, FbSym, JoyLy, CopyPasteCharacter and EntityCode .
Find PiliApp Symbol @ piliapp.com/symbol