There are millions of photos that are being shared through Twitter and Instagram everyday. But viewing and collecting these pictures is a crude process because there is no easy way to pool them from different websites and add them to a single page. Good thing we now have Picsho, an app that lets you create galleries from hashtags that you can share with your friends.
Using Picsho is very simple. It scans images from Twitter, and Instagram photos that uses a hashtag and creates a gallery out of them. You only need to enter the hashtag that you want to use after selecting a social network. You can then keep or remove pictures or add new hashtags and networks to your existing gallery. Once done, just save the gallery and share it to your friends with a tweet.
Picsho can also be used to quickly browse through images especially during a big event, and if you are creative with your hashtags, you can create a completely unique gallery that you’d enjoy.
- Find images from various social media platforms.
- Use hashtags to create photo galleries.
- Uses Twitter, Instagram, FLickr, Lockerz, and more.
- Combine Tags to create a mashup.
- Click photos to remove photos that does not fit your gallery.
- Save and share.
- Similar Tools: Frintr, and Dropmocks.
Check out Picsho @ http://picsho.com