PicshaPass: Generate Random Passwords Through Pictures Shot From Your Android
A truly random password is the toughest one to hack. This is precisely why there are a lot of password generating tools that generate a random password for you. Amongst these tools is an app called PicshaPass – an Android app that generates random passwords in a unique way.
PicshaPass FREE is a wonderful smartphone application for Android phones. The app is free and requires Android 1.6 or later. The app generates random passwords by using SHA-256 hashes of images shot from your phone’s camera. This method results in truly random passwords because you most likely never shoot exactly the same picture twice. The generated password includes lower and upper case letters, as well as numbers and special characters; the maximum password length is 30 letters. Once the password has been generated it is automatically copied to the clipboard.
- Picture based password generator.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Lets you generate random passwords by using SHA-256 hashes of images.
- Uses images shot from your phone’s camera.
- Also read related article: 5 Free Password Generators For Nearly Unhackable Passwords .
Check out PicshaPass FREE @ [No Longer Available]
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.