PicMark: Watermark Your Images Before Sharing
Picmark lets you easily watermark your images, which you can then share online. It is handy if you want to brand your images in some way before sharing them on social networks and other sites. To watermark an image, simply sign in with your Facebook account, select an image, choose a frame and enter your text (that will appear on the frame) to preview the framed image. Once you are happy with the result, click “Save picture” to download it to your PC or share it instantly on Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter.
If you don’t like any of the listed frames, you can customize your frame by adjusting border width, background color or pattern to fit your specific needs.
- Customize frames by modifying background color and pattern.
- Customize text font and size.
- Share branded images on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest with a single click.
- Get analytics on your shared images.
- Sign in with Facebook or sign up for an account on the site.
- Also read: 4 Ways To Watermark Your Images Online
Check out PicMark @ www.picmark.co