Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
Picisto is an online service that allows you to arrange your pictures in collages, offering a number of layouts for you to choose from. To begin with, you can connect with Picisto using your Facebook, Twitter or Google accounts, or you can sign up for a Picisto address. Once signed in, you can start organizing your pictures in collages by first selecting the layout you want them in and then upload pictures from your computer or export them from your Facebook account. The dimensions for each layout are also pre-defined. These layouts start from single images, with the highest number of images offered in a 3 by 3 layout.
You can also add caption to your images. Once done, you can save the collage and download it for printing.
- Currently offers 15 layout designs for collages.
- Mentions the dimensions in pixels for each layout.
- Allows images from your computer as well as from your Facebook account.
- Starts from a single picture layout and let you go up to having 9 pictures in a single layout.
- Similar sites: Photovisi and Collagr.