Phrases.net is an online place to look-up unknown idiom phrases. It is a user contributed resource where you can search for almost any idiom and get its meanings. You can also browse the website alphabetically, learn how idioms should be pronounced and easily translate them into 20 different languages. So next time you hear from someone an unfamiliar idiom look it up on Phrases.net.
There is also an option to become a contributor and help others. In return the site will reward you with a free t-shirt.
- Search for idioms and the meanings in English language.
- Browse idioms alphabetically.
- Hear how idioms are pronounced.
- Translate idioms to different languages.
- Similar website: IdiomSite.
Check out Phrases @ www.phrases.net