“Photos+” is a free to use desktop application that is compatible with computers running the Windows 8 operating system. The application is a solution to a problem faced by many of us – the inconvenience of separately accessing photographs stored on our local drive and online accounts.
Normally, you would have your images divided between Facebook and your local drive; for many people, the images will be on Google+ as well. Jumping between all of these interfaces simply to view your images is hardly convenient.
What Photos+ does is that it combines your accounts and provides you with a single dashboard from which to view your images. You are then able to easily access images that are on your local drive and the photographs that you have uploaded to Facebook and Google+. While you view the online images you are also able to read the image captions and view the comments people have left on the images.
The one-location also delivers the benefit of easily uploading your local images to the abovementioned networks. But before you do so, you can conveniently use the built-in image editing options of the Photos+ application.
The editing features offered by the application include various image effects and filters along with red eye reduction, cropping, rotation, and more. Overall, this application will be useful to people who work with Facebook images and use Windows 8.
- A user friendly desktop application.
- Compatible with Windows 8 computers.
- Provides you with single dashboard to view local images.
- Can also get images from your Facebook and Google+ accounts.
- Lets you upload images to Facebook and Google+.
- Lets you edit images and add effects to them.
- Also read related article: Upload, Edit & Share Your Images Online With Imgur, The Simple Image Editor.
Check out Photos+ @ apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-US/app/photos/ef27c980-ffdb-438a-b16e-e4699ca0044c