PeoplePerHour: Online Freelance Marketplace
The internet is a great way to hire freelancers if you are looking to outsource jobs or services such as programming, content writing, graphic design, research, accounting, and so on. PeoplePerHour is a freelance marketplace that helps you find people that can do the work that you require.
Simply post a job on the site and you will receive bids from various freelancers so that you can review and choose the right person for the job.
PeoplePerHour has over 47,000 independent service providers in 150 countries that you can hire. You can post three kinds of jobs on the website: fixed price jobs, hourly jobs, and commission-based jobs. The bids that you receive will specify what the individual freelancers can do for you and at what rate. You can compare the bidders by looking at their profile which contains their credentials, portfolio, and feedback from other clients.
In PeoplePerHour, you only pay the work when it is already done. However you need to deposit an escrow that can be released once the job is complete.
Unlike other freelance job sites, the service is free as the website charges the freelancers instead. PeoplePerHour is a flexible and cost-effective way to steamroll your business and get the job done.
- Find freelancers for various jobs.
- Has over 47,000 available freelancers from 150 countries.
- Freelancer’s profile contains credentials, portfolio and feedback from other clients.
- Pay for the work only when its done.
- Batch processing payment lets you pay multiple freelancers in one transaction.
- You can also read Best Websites for Teens to Earn Money Online .
- Similar Tools: Microworkers , and UpStack.
Check out PeoplePerHour @ www.peopleperhour.com
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.