Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
The CTRL+F hotkey combination makes it very easy for you to find specific words and phrases on a webpage. But what if you wanted to search for multiple words on a page and have them all highlighted? Here to help you do that is a tool called Pearls Extension.
Pearls Extension is a browser extension for Google Chrome. After you install the extension, you will find its newly placed circular icon in the browser’s address bar. Clicking on this icon will make a menu appear where you can enter your search terms. You can enter terms to be highlighted on the current webpage, on pages of the same domain, and on all open tabs. You can then use the Previous and Next buttons to jump from one highlighted term to the next.
- A user-friendly browser tool.
- Compatible with Google Chrome.
- Lets you search for multiple terms on webpages.
- Lets you search for terms on all pages and tabs open of same domain.
- Similar tools: Highlight To Search, Apture and Search Cloudlet.
Check out Pearls Extension @ https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mccffpojdcohdkefnbfhfdcklpcagdlc