PDFMasher: A Desktop App To Convert PDF Files To HTML
Zooming into PDF files on your eBook reader is not the most convenient way to read a document, especially if it is a long one. Since HTML files provide better reading controls, the best solution is PDF Masher – a desktop application that converts PDF files into HTML files.
PDF Masher is a freeware Windows desktop application, sized at nearly 14MB. After installation the app lets you easily load up PDF files and convert them into HTML ones. The layout of the PDF file is maintained in the HTML file and if you want, you can specify which portions of the PDF files need to appear in the body, title, or footnote of the HTML text. You can also choose to omit some of the text.
After your options have been set, you can generate your results which appears in a single HTML file. You can then transfer this HTML file to your eBook reader.
- A PDF file to HTML converter.
- Lets you specify which texts belong in body, title, and footer.
- Lets you ignore pieces of text.
- Similar tools: Pdf2Jpg , FreeOnlineOCR and PDF To CBZ Converter .
- Also read related articles:Three Free Tools That Convert PDF Files To Word Documents
6 Ways To Convert A PDF To A JPG Image
Convert Anything to PDF using PDF995
Check out PDF Masher @ www.hardcoded.net/pdfmasher
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.