PDF Mergy: Merge Your PDF Documents Together [Chrome]
Do you have multiple PDF documents that have information which you would like to include in a single document? The best way to do this of course would be to merge these documents into a single PDF file. Here to help you do precisely this is an app called PDF Mergy.
PDF Mergy is an easy to use web tool that comes as an app for the Google Chrome web browser. The function of this app is to help you merge different PDF documents into the same PDF file. The app lets you do this by selecting files either from your local machine or from your Google Drive. After you have selected your PDF documents, they are uploaded to the app and processed. The next step is to merge them together using just a click of a button. The conversion is completed within moments and you are given the resulting PDF document.
The merged PDF can be received in one of two ways – you can download the merged PDF file directly to your computer or you can send the merged PDF file directly to Google Drive. In these easy steps, you are able to successfully merge multiple PDF documents into the same PDF document.
- A user-friendly application.
- Compatible with Google Chrome.
- Lets you merge multiple PDF documents to a singular PDF document.
- Accept input documents that are stored on your computer or on your Google Drive account.
- Can provide output documents as a directly download or as a file transferred directly to your Google Drive account.
Check out PDF Mergy @ https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pdf-mergy/hgecghmkcdefnknohcimkoemhaofpoha