To protect your computer from viruses and other possible threats you have to install an antivirus software, regularly update it with the newest virus definitions and do a full system scan to stay protected. However, the typical antivirus consumes a lot of your system resources while in use and is not always free.
Check out the new Panda Cloud Antivirus. It is first free lightweight antivirus solution that runs “in the cloud”, which means that all the processing and scanning is done on their servers and doesn’t tax your computer resources while it runs. It consumes around 17 MB of RAM while in use. In comparison, the average local antivirus consumes around 60 MB of memory.
It collects new virus information in real-time from millions of users like you, automatically updates your virus definitions, detects and removes the possible threats including viruses, malware, trojans, spyware, tracking cookies and more.
It has a very simple and intuitive interface. Download it free from the website, install it and forget about it.
- 100% free online antivirus.
- Collects virus information from millions of users in real time, automatically updates your virus definitions, detects and removes possible threats.
- Lightweight and most operations are performed online.
- Protects against all kinds of possible threats – viruses, malware, trojans, spyware, tracking cookies and more
- Consumes very little of your system resources, since all the scanning and processing is done “in the cloud” (remote company servers)
- Simple and pleasant interface.
- Currently supports Windows XP.
- Download it free from the website
Try PandaCloudAntivirus @ www.cloudantivirus.com