OneReceipt: Store All Your Purchase Receipts Online
Have you ever encountered the problem of keeping all your receipts in one place? You tend to lose a few and then maybe have problems paying your taxes maybe. If so, try out OneReceipt.
OneReceipt is a handy online utility which keeps all your receipts in one place – on the cloud. Not only are digital receipts stored, but also paper receipts can be turned into digital ones by taking a picture, and saving them online.
Tags and categories help users filter and file their receipts making it easy for them to know where they spend the most, and how they should save money.
All they have to do is sign up for an account on OneReceipt. Once the account is made, you can sync your OneReceipt account with Google Apps to sync all the receipts of your previous purchases. Otherwise, you can add it manually by taking a photo or by forwarding it to your OneReceipt email (shown in your dashboard).
- Free and simple to use.
- Keeping receipts in one place ensures maximum safety.
- Save money by knowing where most money is spent – reduce excessive spending.
- Digital backup of receipts.
- Similar tools: Lemon, Doxo , MyThings and ShoeBoxed.
- Also check out another cool billing organizer: How To Use Mint To Manage Your Budget & Spendings Online .
Check out OneReceipt @ www.onereceipt.com