Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. Read more.
Sometimes when you upgrade to the newer version of a software, it turns out to be worse than the older version for several reasons: It doesn’t have the features and interface you are used to, includes bundled adware programs, have higher hardware requirements or is not free anymore.
If you want to get back old versions of your favorite software, head to OldVersion.com. It contains older versions of popular software programs available for download.
Browse programs by categories, alphabetically or search with keywords. Click on a software to view its current version, read more about it (if you never used it before) and scroll down to view its older versions available for download.
If you could not find the software version you were looking for, you can request it from the site forum.
- Download the older versions of software programs.
- Browse programs by categories, alphabetically or search with keywords.
- Over 2800 older versions of 190 programs
- Visit site forum to request older versions of your favorite software and get support.
- Similar website: OldApps.
Check out OldVersion @ www.oldversion.com