This post originally presented the Official Seal Generator online tool, but it’s no longer available. We’ve updated to provide an alternative tool to fill in the gap.
Try searching for an online seal generator and you’ll come up short. Most seal designs available online are tied to rubber stamp companies that require physical orders. Others involve commercial platforms.
Let’s say you’re a solopreneur who wants to hash out a few design ideas for your official seal or stamp — maybe a simple notary seal. Is there a way to create a mock-up (or even a final design) without spending much time or money? A DIY method, perhaps?
Free Logo Design‘s logo maker may be the tool for you.
Design Your First Prototype Seal
- Click on Create My Logo.
- Select a shape or an icon for the center of your seal or logo. Choose something that is simple and can be transferred on any material.
- Set the size of your emblem or seal, based on where you plan to use the image.
- Enter the text. Use size, shape, or any other tool to configure your text.
- Save the logo. Free Logo Design allows you to download a PNG file (200×200 resolution) for free which you can use as a mock-up.
As you can see, there are some advantages to using an online logo designer tool. At the very least, a good logo maker gives you these features:
- A large selection of fonts and symbols to choose from.
- Better variety of tools like text effects and text shapes.
- Large categories of industry specific designs for inspiration.
- Option to download vector files of any scale in some cases.
Professional design services can be costly. A seal or stamp made locally can be cheaper for the budget-starved business owner. The free or freemium tools on the web are a useful way to try your hand with your own designs.
How do you make your own logos, seals, or stamps? Have you designed your own?
Explore more about: Logo Design, .