OCRConvert: Convert Image Text to Editable Text
OCR technology lets you convert images into editable text documents. Thanks to OCR you can easily modify documents and correct their errors without having to retype the entire thing. OCRConvert is one online resource that lets you make use of OCR technology.
It is a basic OCR web tool that will help you convert text, including images, into simple text documents. Although the site claims to perform PDF-to-Word conversion flawlessly as well as Image-to-Word conversions, the best results are only obtained in Image-to-SimpleText conversions.
You select an image file, choose the languages it is in, and then click on the “Process” button. Your image is processed quickly and the text it contains is displayed on a webpage. From here you can copy the text and paste it in whichever text editing program you use. The site supports images with texts in English, Spanish, Italian, German, and Dutch.
- Lets you get text from images as an editable text.
- Works with most image formats.
- Help you correct errors in documents without having to entirely type them.
- Similar tools: OnlineOCR , OCRTerminal , Free-ORC and OCROnline.
- Also read related articles:Top 5 Free OCR Software Tools To Convert Images Into Text
The Top 5 OCR Spell Checking Tools
Check out “OCR Covert” @ www.ocrconvert.com