If you want to watch an NSFW YouTube video you have to be logged in to your Google account first. The problem is you can’t always log in. Maybe you’re on a shared computer, or it’s just too much hassle when you only want to watch a two-minute clip.
Fortunately, there are a couple of workarounds that enable you to watch without signing in. One involves using a website like NSFWYouTube, the other is a neat trick on the YouTube site itself. Let’s take a look.
Two Tools to Watch NSFW YouTube Videos
There are a couple of websites that let you watch age-restricted YouTube videos without signing in.
They’re both simple to use and work when you’re watching in a web browser. Let’s cover them together as both involve a small YouTube URL trick to bypass the block.
1. Visit YouTube and load up the video you want to watch.
2. If you’re prompted to sign in, click in the address bar at the top of your browser window instead.
3. Highlight the part of the address that says youtube.com and change it to nsfwyoutube.com.
4. Alternatively, change youtube.com to listenonrepeat.com. Hit Enter to continue.
5. You’ll now be taken to either of those websites to watch your video. You won’t need to sign in to your account to view them.
Both sites work in the same way. We’d recommend ListenOnRepeat as the best option.
It’s a better looking website with more features. You can create an account to save or favorite the videos you like, and also join in the chat on the site’s Discord channel.
NSFWYouTube, by contrast, has no extra features. It’s also a more rough and ready website and has a tendency to show some pretty sketchy ads. On the plus side, it doesn’t pester you with irrelevant YouTube recommendations.
Hack the YouTube URL
There’s a second way to watch NSFW YouTube videos without logging in.
As before, this method involves changing the address to the video in your browser’s address bar. But this time it doesn’t take you away from the official YouTube website.
- Load up the age-restricted video you want to watch.
- Click in the address bar in your browser.
- The URL will begin with www.youtube.com/watch?… Highlight the word watch and change it to embed/ so the address now begins www.youtube.com/embed/?…
- Hit Enter and the video will fill your browser window. Just click Play to watch it.
What’s great about this method is that it keeps you on the YouTube website. If you do find a video you like, you can save it by clicking the Watch Later button—you’ll be prompted to log in again. You can also share videos and load up playlists.
In our tests, we found it worked most of the time. It would occasionally throw up a YouTube Playback ID error, which we could sometimes fix using these tips for when YouTube isn’t working.
Also, there’s no guarantee that YouTube won’t at some point close the loophole this is based on, so it may not work forever. However, while it is working it’s very simple and effective.
A Few More YouTube Tricks
Watching NSFW videos without signing in isn’t the only way to bypass some of YouTube’s restrictions.
Did you know you can download specific portions of videos, or skip sponsored segments in the middle of clips? We’ll show you how—and a whole lot more—in our guide to the best cheats to break YouTube restrictions .