NoVirusThanks: Online Virus Scan
NoVirusThanks is a multi-engine online virus scanner that lets you scan suspicious files for viruses, worms, trojans and any other kind of malware. The files are scanned with 25 independent antivirus engines such as AVG Technologies, Kaspersky Lab, McAfee, Emsi Software and other.
The virus definition signatures used by NoVirusThanks are autoupdated every 6 hours. Once the uploaded file is scanned NoVirusThanks provides you with detailed report from each antivirus engine.
- Scan suspicious files for viruses online.
- Scan as many files as you like. No registration needed.
- Maximum size limit per file: 20 Mb
- Virus definition signatures are automatically updated every 6 hours.
- Can detect joined/binded malware files.
- Desktop uploader software (NVTUploader.exe) for sending files directly from the desktop.
- Files are scanned with 25 anti virus engines. These are A-squared, Avira AntiVir, AVG, Avast!, BitDefender, ClamAV, Comodo, Dr.Web, Ewido, F-PROT 6, G DATA, IkarusT3, Kaspersky, McAfee, NOD32, Norman, QuickHeal, Panda, Solo Antivirus, Sophos, TrendMicro, VBA32, and VirusBuster.
- Similar webservices: VirScan, Virus Scan, NanoScan, VirusTotal.
Please note, NoVirusThanks is not a substitute for any antivirus software, it only scans individual files. So you still should have an antivirus software installed.
Check out NoVirusThanks @ www.novirusthanks.org
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.