Claim Your FREE Copy of Network Forensics (Worth $20)
As a subject, network forensics deals with network attacks and their investigation. In the era of network attacks and malware threats, it’s now more important than ever to have the skills required to investigate these kind of attacks and vulnerabilities. And this free ebook (worth $20) will show you how to do just that.
Hands-On Network Forensics takes you through the core concepts and methodologies within network forensics. You’ll also explore the tools used in network forensics and how to work with them effectively.
By the end of this book, you will have gained important, hands-on experience of performing forensic analysis tasks.
Inside this free ebook, among other things you will:
- Discover and interpret encrypted traffic.
- Learn about various protocols.
- Understand the malware language over wire.
- Gain insights into the most widely used malware.
- Correlate data collected from attacks.
- Develop tools and custom scripts for network forensics automation.
Hands-On Network Forensics is not only your ticket to gaining basic skills in network forensics, but also learning how to apply them effectively!
Want in? Simply click here to download Hands-On Network Forensics from TradePub. You will have to complete a short form to access the bundle, but it’s well worth it!
This free offer expires 17 September 2019.