Ookla Net Index: Find the Fastest ISP in Your Area
Are you planning to switch to a better local ISP? If yes, then do not select the next ISP based on the “˜great’ packages they advertise. Instead, base your decision on real speed tests of all local ISP users. Through “Ookla Net Index” you can view a summary of those real speed tests.
Ookla Net Index provides a simple way to check which ISP is providing the best service in terms of overall download and upload speeds. When you visit the site, click on the link stating “Go to my location”. This will trace your IP address to your geographical area and display a summary of the nearby tests conducted.
The tests analyzed are the ones carried out on Speedtest. You will be shown the average download and upload speeds along with the quality factor of the ISPs in your area. You can scroll down to view the local ISP rankings based on the actual speed and quality factor they are delivering to users.
- Helps you find the best isp for your area.
- The tool ranks local ISPs based on real speed tests.
- A graph-like representation of your area’s average upload and download speeds is shown.
- The average quality factor is also displayed.
- The graph representations are shown for each ISP.
- Can be a great help in deciding which ISP to go for.
- Similar tools: PingTest and BandwidthPlace .
Check out “Ookla Net Index” @ www.netindex.com
Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the site alive. Read more.